We use this surgery website to present all our patients with up to date news and information about our practices. We will keep it current with any developments or other details that we feel are relevant to you.
As well as a source of information about our practice, the staff and the services we provide, we hope you will use this website as a useful resource for other health-related information. The site includes the facility to request appointments with a GP online.
Please have a look around the site and do send us some feedback if you like. We can use your ideas to improve our online services and further develop the content of this website, making it a more useful, practical tool for everybody.
“Each and every patient matters”
As an organisation we try to offer our patients the best possible service by working to a set of values and principles agreed by the staff and patients. Our core values and principles which guide us are:
- Patient-centred – Each patient’s individual needs and experience are our first consideration and at the heart of everything we do.
- Quality – To provide the highest possible standards of care and treatment to patients with diversity, equity and equality of access.
- Premises – To provide our patients with a clean, modern and safe environment.
- Ethical – To work within an ethical framework at all times through a policy of openness and transparency.
- Teamwork – To work together and support each other for the benefit of our patients.
- Staff – To invest in the development of staff to provide a highly skilled workforce. Our staff will display compassion, courtesy, professionalism and integrity at all times.