The practice provides appointments with the GPs, nurse practitioners, nurses and other health or social care professionals. All appointments are bookable on the basis of one patient one problem per appointment; multiple problems may require more time.
Request an appointment by visiting our Consulting Room.
The benefits of accessing in this way are:
- Access 24 hours a day
- No waiting on the telephone
- Requests will be received and responded to quickly
- We can appoint you with the correct clinician for your problem
- GP’s can handle workload more efficiently and release time to see patients
- Tests can be arranged prior to your appointment to make the most of your consultation
- Patients with complex health care needs can have longer appointments.
- Improves continuity for patients with their own GPs
- Enables receptionists to help patients in the surgery and those without the internet
Although you may book an appointment with either a GP or nurse practitioner, we may sometimes swap it as it may not be with the most appropriate clinician.
Online Services Appointments
Appointments can be viewed, made or cancelled using our online service, SystmOnline. In order to sign up to this service you will need to complete our online form and then come into the practice to provide ID to complete the registration.
The surgery is open every Monday, Thursday and Friday evening and has appointments available to pre-book from 08:00-08:30 and 18:30-20:00. This will be in replacement of the Saturdays that were provided, but weekend cover will be available to you from other practices within the area very soon.
Please note that there will be no additional telephone access available from 18:30-20:00.
These appointments are not available to book via the online service.
The practice continues to have an exceptionally high number of missed appointments. it is essential that if you do not require your appointment you cancel it. Failure to do so may result in being removed from the practice list.